Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and many people are concerned as to what they should get their loved ones.
I want to help out those who celebrate the holiday by offering suggestions on fitness-related gift ideas.
Gifts for Her:
- Females love to get new workout clothes! I know it helps me with my motivation in the gym. My favorite brands are Nike, Under Armour, and Lululemon Athletica. (Price range: depending if you hit any sales, expect to spend $25+)
- I am obsessed with my digital food scale! When I prepare my meals every Sunday, my scale helps me determine my perfect portions. I have the EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale. (Price: $24 on www.amazon.com)
- A purchase I’ve been longing to make is Apple’s iPod 6th generation nano! Those things are the coolest! You can even wear them as a watch, but they are ideal for clipping on your tank top or sports bra and listening to your favorite tunes while working out. (Price: starts at $129)
Gifts for Him:
- Make it personal and customize your own energy bars or shakes! Check out YouBars (Prices vary)
- Choose from any BeachBody products like P90X, P90X2, and Insanity! All great at-home workout programs that provide amazing results.
- The next time your man complains of sore muscles, hand him a Dr. Cool & Dr. Hot bag! Head over to Uncommon Goods! (Price: $16)
Nibble on This
If you’re thinking along the lines of chocolate, opt for a darker chocolate as it lowers high blood pressure and contains potent antioxidants. Sweet!
Happy Valentine’s Day to all you lovebirds!